Green City Pest Control has served the commercial pest control needs of business and property owners in the greater Seattle areas for more than 25 years. During that time, Green City Pest Control has developed a reputation of excellence in pest control, and integrity in our dealings with our customers. From routine preventive pest control services, to termite and carpenter ant infestations, to bird control and exclusion, GCPC can help you with your toughest pest control needs, helping keep your property healthy for employees and looking great as well.
Green City Pest Control is Bonded, Certified and treats you the way they want to be treated, fairly and with excellent service.
Scott Dideon, the owner has developed specific service protocols and pest treatment cycles to address different types of commercial property needs. Whether your property is a retail property, commercial office complex, a shopping center, or even a zoo, GCPC has experienced and professional pest control technicians ready to help you.
Call us today and we’ll help you solve your pest problems in the safest, most efficient and reliable way. (425) 413-9700
Pest Control for Apartments, Town Homes/Condos, Single Family Rentals, Elder Care Facilities, Business Offices/Retail, and Schools
We believe that property managers in the greater Seattle areas have a responsibility to make sure all of their tenants enjoy a high quality living experience. This includes taking all the necessary precautions when it comes to preventative pest management especially in multi-family complexes where bedbug, rodent, ant, insect, or spider outbreaks are more and more common.
Some tenants will sue for the damages incurred as a result of a pest infestation. When a pest outbreak occurs in multi-family housing, it can quickly spread from one to many families in the blink of an eye. Property managers have experienced increased vacancies as a result of large and hard to control pest infestations.
A pest outbreak has the potential to ruin a multi-family home business by significantly reducing revenue as well as destroying a good name and reputation. For many property owners, pest control issues can be stressful. GCPC eliminates that stress. GCPC can fight your pests and you can go back to enjoying more important people and things in your life. Keep your tenants happy and provide a comfortable living situation for all renters by calling GCPC to help you keep your apartment building completely pest free.
When you choose Green City Pest Control for your condominium or apartment pest control needs, you will get:
- Seasoned professionals that will examine the entirety of your property
- A customized pest control plan to ensure your tenants stay pest free. It is likely that this plan will include educational information to share with your tenants on how they too can help keep the property pest free.
- You can rest assured GCPC has the expertise to eliminate any size outbreak and will then implement preventative pest management techniques.
Green City Pest Control has a courteous staff of seasoned pest professionals with a background in IPM (Integrated Pest Management) for apartment, condo, and multi-family living complexes giving you the freedom to focus on the other many important facets of property management. For more information on how to keep your multi-family complex pest free in the Bellevue, Burien, Edmonds, Issaquah, Kent, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Marysville, Puyallup, Lake Stevens, Redmond, Renton, Sammamish, Woodinville, WA call Green City Pest Control today. (425) 413-9700
Pest Control for Warehouse Buildings, Manufacturing Facilities, and General Industrial Areas.
- Stored-product pests are prolific breeders, producing 50 to 500 offspring rapidly
- Most reproduction happens in the field, where it’s grown, or in warehouses, grocery stores, processing plants and even in trucks transporting product
- Include several beetles, moths and a mite that can infest whole grains or processed foods.
- Usually these pests are small, ranging from 1/8th of an inch to 3/4th of an inch.
- The first sign of a stored product pest issue is often the appearance of small beetles crawling over counter tops, caterpillars crawling up walls or small moths flying across the room.
- These pests are typically found in product that has been sitting on shelves for more than 6 months and can spread quickly causing an infestation.
- Even decorative items can attract pests and bird seed have been ravaged by store product pests, which must be found and disposed of.
- Feed inside whole kernals and include the granary weevil, rice weevil and the Angoumois grain moth. These pests prefer barley, rye, corn, oats, rice, caked grain, and other grains as well.
- Feed on Processed Grains and Spices. Common pests include red and confused flour beetle, sawtoothed grain beetle, drugstore and cigarette beetle and Indian meal moth
- Feed on processed grains, dried fruits, dry dog food, dried meats, candy bars, drugs, tobacco and a variety of other products.
EVALUATION, ESTIMATE, AND CONTROL MEASURES
Everything begins with a comprehensive and professional inspection. It is vital to be sure of the species of pest that is present in the pantry. This will include an interior and exterior inspection, and an honest appraisal of the homeowners view of the issue.
- From inspection findings, a written recommendation is provided to establish clear expectations for everyone involved and a successful management plan.
- A meeting between the customer and the technical adviser should take place to review the findings and recommendations in step two and agreement reached for a control and maintenance program.
- Once a control program is agreed upon, the implementation of control measures follow the four levels of control;
- Deny access and exclude pest entry to stored product.
- Modify habitat, making the location undesirable to pests
- Create physical and mechanical modifications to keep pests out
- Remove infested materials and judicious apply the proper materials to cracks, crevices and voids. This helps stop and control pests going forward
- Following treatment, all work will be documented and a follow-up service planned as necessary.
Pest Control for Restaurants, Food Storage and Handling Facilities, and Grocery Stores
- Restaurant pest control begins with comprehensive property inspections to evaluate the unique demands of your business and to control pests that persist in setting up residence in a food establishment. Some pests are relentless when searching for shelter, food, and water, making it compulsory to maintain a strict pest management schedule.
- Restaurateurs need overall pest management of mostly rodents, ants, cockroaches and flying insects. One of the most annoying and filthiest pests in the food service business are flies. These pests carry more than a nearly 500-billion microorganisms that contaminate the foods in the restaurant.
- A proper pest management plan is created specifically for the needs of the food-service-pest-control environment. It will encompass and contain concentrated knowledge of pests including insect, bird, and rodent problems in conjunction with a comprehensive understanding of approved pesticides, insecticides, and rodent control, for the protection of the restaurant’s customers.
- By hiring a professional for periodic pest control throughout the year helps to minimize the occurrence of an infestation. GCPC will check for common signs of possible infestations of local pests during the changing seasons. With recurrent inspections, updated sanitation practices, regular customized treatments, and bait trap placement will lessen the chances of any infestations.
- Extermination techniques can require a few hours to a couple of days to even a month depending on the extent of the infestation. Maintaining regular inspections and control treatments hinder pests from establishing residence on the restaurant premises and preserve the peace of mind for the restaurateur.
- Green City Pest Control’s aim is to use the safest, least health impacting strategies and treatments as possible.
- We know you want to serve meals in a comfortable, healthy, bug-free environment. In short, let the GCPC pros handle your pest control issues. This will leave you with much more time to interact with customers, create menus and other more important tasks.
Maintaining a Pest Free Restaurant and Food Establishment
- Taking these stringent precautions should help avoid serious rodent problems from developing which would require extreme extermination actions. GCPC will customize a program to ensure that the premises remain free of rodents.
During regularly scheduled inspections of the restaurant premises, GCPC pros look for:
- Possible points of entry and structural issues that quickly attract insects and rodents into the building. GCPC will seal all cracks and crevices to deter entry. A fissure just the size of a quarter, can allow a rat access to a building, and field mice only need an opening the size of a dime.
- Birds and rodents nests. They can be a nuisance and are destructive to ventilation systems, insulation, and roofs. The droppings and dirt they leave behind can spread mites and disease to humans. If only one of any pest is spotted, there is a good chance there are more living on the premises.
- Sanitation procedures. Keeping kitchen areas, counter surfaces, tables, floors clean and free of food is another way to deter massive infestations of these critters. Diseases these pests carry, range from salmonella, and rat-bite fever to the plague.
With the advantage of local ownership and continual education to keep abreast of industry standards, the team at GCPC are the ones to turn to for food service and restaurant pest control needs in the greater Seattle area. To schedule an appointment, call (425) 413-9700.