Green City Pest is a licensed, bonded and insured pest exterminator servicing residential and commercial clients in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties. Our specialties include rodents (rats and mice), bed bugs, yellow jackets, ants, and wildlife.
HOW THE INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT (IPM) WORKS
We utilize Integrated Pest Management, or IPM, as part of the Green City Pest Control Program. This green pest control service approach is accepted throughout the industry with service standard organizations such as LEED and the general public as the most environmentally friendly approach to pest control.
IPM is a straightforward, five-step process:
- Thoroughly inspect to fully understand the pest infestation and the pest pressures from within and out of the premise. This includes not only current locations of pest activity but collecting historical data to better understand holistically why you are experiencing a pest infestation.
- Accurately identify, not only the pest, but the true cause of the problem. Our Service Technicians are extensively trained but, GCPC’s owner, Scott Dideon has over 25 years of experience, specializing in identifying and treating residential pest issues in the Northwest and Puget Sound; enabling our team to quickly and accurately identify the pest(s) invading your home and to formulate a strategy to take care of your pest infestations.
- Treating pest problems in an environmentally responsible way, alleviates current issues and helps to prevent any future recurrence. This normally means incorporating environmental controls that help deny access to harborage and food sources leading to a healthier, and environmentally friendlier approach for you as well, and ultimately making it much less desirable for pests to inhabit your home.
- Future plan for regular treatments as necessary.
IPM is a forward-looking, collaborative process that relies on a partnership between you and our trained and licensed service professionals. This results in our customers having peace of mind which is built by trust that comes from knowing your family and home will be protected by our family against pest-related health and property threats.
Tips for Keeping Your Property Pest Free
- Identify all possible entry points for pests on the property and seal them
- Make sure all food is put away and contained within air tight containers
- Dispose of garbage properly by keeping it sealed and outside of the home in a timely manner
- Keep your home clean and vacuum regularly
- Keep all vegetation neatly groomed including small potted plants – pick up dead leaves.
- Implement periodic drain cleaning
- If you have a basement or underground living area, keep the place tidy and dry. If you have a moisture issue in your basement, address it immediately.
We look forward to serving you. Call Green City Pest Control today. (425) 413-9700